Keep the character of your property with our discrete internal windows which also dramatically reduce noise levels & heat loss.
Keep the character of your property
This is an ideal product for clients who live in properties where uPVC windows might not be the solution for them, for example home owners living in a conservation area where there are strict limits on the changes that can be made to a property.
- Ideal for listed properties or conservation areas
- Improves thermal insulation
- Effective sound insulation, significantly outperforming double glazing
- An ideal solution to condensation problems
What is secondary glazing?
Our secondary glazing is an inconspicuous aluminium window fitted on the inside of your existing window.
The slim aluminium frame is fixed to your existing window or into the window reveal. The reveal fix creates a 100mm-200mm gap to provide optimum insulation and soundproofing.
Aluminium frames are painted white as standard, though you can select from over 200 RAL colour options – to mirror the look and feel of your home.
A large product range
Developed to complement most types of property and styles of window. Our secondary glazing is available in the following options to allow easy access for cleaning:
- Horizontal sliders
- Vertical sliders
- Hinged casement
- Lift out windows
- Fixed windows
- Bespoke designs, including arched windows
We can also tailor the glazing for security, tinting and solar protection.
Robust and reliable
- 5 year warranty on frames and glazing
- Easy to clean and maintain with lift out panels
- Different thicknesses of glazing available
- Recommended by English Heritage, the Listed Property Owners Club and the Energy Saving Trust.